Our Statement of Faith
- We believe that the entire Bible in the original manuscripts, consisting of Old and New Testaments only, is verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit and therefore without errors. It is the highest authority for believer’s faith and living.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity of God who exists eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit; that the three persons of the triune God have the same nature and attributes.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is fully God and fully Man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of Virgin Mary. He was sinless yet He died upon the cross for the sins of the world as a substitutionary sacrifice, arose bodily from death after three days, and ascended to heaven. He is now seated at the right hand of God as the interceding High Priest for believers and will come again personally and visibly to set up His kingdom and to judge the quick and the dead.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is God. He convicts sinners to repent and be born again. He indwells believers to move and to teach and is the source of power for believers’ living and service.
- We believe that man was created in the image and after the likeness of God; that sin entered the world and affected the whole of mankind through the transgression of the first man, Adam. Mankind has since been alienated from God and cannot save himself.
- We believe that salvation is totally out of God’s grace. It is only through the death of Jesus Christ and His resurrection that all those who believe in Him shall have their sins forgiven and be justified through faith.
- We believe that the church is the body of Christ and that Christ is the Head of the church. The universal church is made up of all born again believers while the local church is for the gathering of believers in different localities for witness, worship, fellowship and service.
- We believe that Christ will come again in glory and that all the dead will be resurrected: believers will be resurrected with glorified bodies to enjoy eternal life with God, while the unsaved will be raised to everlasting punishment and separation from God.
Principles and Core Values
- Integrity and devotion
- Emphasis on training and prevention
- Holistic approach
- Cooperation with local Bible believing churches and other evangelical organizations
- Filling the gaps
- Assistance and support
- Innovative, flexible, and practical teaching methods and materials
- Priority to Chinese churches and potential lay leaders